This position reports to Chief Commercial Officer. The employee will supervise Sales Representative (s) -Modern Trade and Emerging Channel & Key Accounts, and lead the B2B strategy for the company.
- Develop and Implement Modern Trade and Emerging Channel strategies to deliver agreed levels of volume, value & profitability.
- Execute channel trade marketing plan as outlined in ABP inclusive of promotions, campaigns etc.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing Modern Trade and Emerging Channel clients & promote sales by identifying new business opportunities with the existing client base.
- Work within and lead the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company vision and values
- Provide operational sales force through Effective Leadership
- Development and Measurement of Sales Force through regular Appraisal Reviews.
- Coordinate order to cash process to ensure on-time In full delivery to ensure we meet Case Fill rate KPI
- Manage trading terms and other conditions.
- Develop a process of regular communication of key reports to directors (and the sales team).
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on Modern Trade and Emerging Channel activities with detailed analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration /Masters in a business-related field with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience preferably in the FMCG industry. An experience in a key account /B2B role will be an added advantage
- Company and customer expertise
- Strategic perspective
- Skilled negotiation
- Value-based selling
- Project management
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their application letter with salary expectations, enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates (in zipped format), detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts, and addresses of relevant referees within two weeks from the date of the advert. Use the email- email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.