This position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
To plan and execute programmed marketing activities and campaigns aimed at fulfilling the emerging demand and sustaining brand image.
- Anticipate and plan for emerging demand opportunities while bearing in mind cost-benefit analysis.
- Plan & run the DME.
- Plan & execute all campaigns brought forth by TCCC.
- Avail company range of products during special events and exhibitions
- Stimulate consumption at the point of sale and to the end user.
- Plan & coordinate the coverage of special events across the territory and ensure all resources provided for such programs are effectively utilized.
- To plan, procure, and mobilize promotional resources to facilitate consumer promotional activities.
- To plan and implement market development initiatives e.g., branding & cold drink availability.
- In charge of RED implementation in the market
- Reports competition activities & plans on how to counter them.
- To undertake marketing information system function aimed at the provision of marketing performance, market intelligence & marketing survey reports.
- Undertake independent assessments of RED and submit results for management information and action.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous & at least two years experience as a marketing manager.
- Ability to think critically & creatively.
- Excellent communication/leadership skills
- Excellent/supervisory skills
- People Management
- Strong range Management
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data & trends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Driving skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their application letter with salary expectations, enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates (in zipped format), detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts, and addresses of relevant referees within two weeks from the date of the advert. Use the email- firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.