This position reports to Chief Commercial Officer. The employee will supervise Sales Team Lead(s).
- Ensuring that set sales targets are achieved.
- Creating and coordinating the sales activities in your region.
- Ensuring the establishment of an efficient and effective distribution network from distributors to retailers
- Planning and organising special sales promotion programmes.
- Preparing strategic company marketing plans
- Preparing budget and controlling expenditure and ensuring efficient use of resources
- Establishing and reviewing operational and administrative procedures in your Area of duty.
- Supervising, appraising staff, and identifying their training and development needs in your respective area.
- Liaising with your colleagues for departments in meeting market requirement
- Ensuring collection of customers’ debts due to the company
- Preparing timely and accurate reports and distributing them to appropriate users
- Ensuring the provision of quality service to customers
- Promoting positive corporate image in your area of jurisdiction.
- Designing and implementing system for enhancing and evaluating productivity of sales and marketing equipment to attain set standards.
- Project and protect the positive image in terms of signage and execution of marketing programmes.
- Planning and coordinating execution of set retail standards.
- Conducting regular sales review meetings with your team.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration /Masters in business-related field with minimum 3 years of sales experience preferably in the FMCG industry. An experience in a key account /B2B role will be an added advantage.
- Company and customer expertise
- Strategic perspective
- Skilled negotiation
- Value-based selling
- Project management
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their application letter with salary expectations, enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates (in zipped format), detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts, and addresses of relevant referees within two weeks from the date of the advert. Use the email- email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.